Farms with Spanish-speaking employees need to share this awesome new COVID-19 video with your employees. Find it here on YouTube: https://youtu.be/W-BIhll_kkw. The video has clear and easy to understand directions for stopping the spread of the coronavirus. Click the “CC” icon at the bottom of the YouTube video to turn on the English text.
It was produced by:
- Libby Eiholzer of Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Lisa Ford of Cayuga Marketing
- Anna Meyerhoff, of NY Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health (NYCAMH)
Pair this resource with the written documents we produced earlier this week. A new resource to help Spanish- and English-speaking farm employees access credible, multi-lingual information about COVID-19 that they can use right away. The document appears in English and Spanish and the content is the same, we will keep both documents up to date during the present COVID-19 crisis.
- COVID-19 Reliable Resources for Farmworkers – Spanish
- COVID-19 Reliable Resources for Farmworkers – English
Farms care about keeping employees, communities, and consumers safe! Keep up the good work and we’ll get through this together!